Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

[CLAN APPLICATION] Accelerator

2 posters

Go down

[CLAN APPLICATION] Accelerator Empty [CLAN APPLICATION] Accelerator

Post by LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe Mon Feb 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Hey guys, Accelerator here. I'm here to apply to be a Caker (and the cake isn't a lie, I swear!)

Here's some basic information about me, and reasons, etc. Basically, everything I need to fill in but then more in a text rather than a few random words answering your questions.

I'm known as αccelerαтor on Steam. I'm a random 15-year old Dutch Otaku guy, who is addicted to Team Fortress 2. I speak fluent Dutch and English. I've already joined a few raffles, sadly I didn't win anything (as of yet!). With over 3000 hours of game play (3177 at the time of this post) in TF2, I'm known in a few communities (and thus get stalked to other communities often...). I basically play TF2 almost every single day for 4-6 hours after school. What I do in the rest of my spare time? I get snacks, drinks and watch some anime.

I play a decent amount of Garry's Mod as well, and I absolutely love games like Far Cry 3, Left 4 Dead 2, Dishonored, CTHCC and the list goes on. I don't play these games almost as much as TF2, though. My main classes are Scout, Medic, Sniper and Spy, but I play a lot of Scrub Pyro and Market Gardener Solly aswell. If I had to choose my favorite maps, it'd be a race between pl_goldrush, plr_hightower, ctf_2fort, ctf_doublecross, cp_dustbowl and cp_egypt. Basically, I love a lot of maps.

I've officially joined the group a few days ago, but I was already lurking around the forums and group announcements before that. Sadly, I have not had the chance to play on the official TF2 server as of yet (because friends keep bugging me to join them and trust me, they can be annoying). I've participated in a few events, and as I said, sadly haven't won anything yet.

I want to join the clan because I have the feeling that, given enough time, this community can grow and become extremely fun to be a part of. As for what it means to be a member, I honestly don't quite understand the question. Is it asking what you think of being a member of the group/clan, or is it asking why you're applying, because then I have already answered the questions in the first sentence of this paragraph (basically).

I used to be a Super Admin on a TTT server of a gaming clan, called ZARPGaming (not posting links, just to be safe. Feel free to ask me the link if it's needed to contact them). I occasionally went on fun thieving jobs on their DarkRP server aswell, which people kept bugging me to apply as moderator for (oh, how many times I declined...). I still play there whenever I play Garry's Mod, but sadly, since the TTT server has basically died, I no longer moderate it.

Referral:

Thanks for taking your time to read this lengthy application (I ain't known as the poster of text walls fo' nothing!). Feel free to leave a comment if you have any suggestions for whatever (like behavior, tips, etc.)
LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe
LIGHƬΔΓΓΘШЅ.exe
Totally Ordinary Contributor
Totally Ordinary Contributor

http://myanimelist.net/profile/LightArrowsEXE

Back to top Go down

[CLAN APPLICATION] Accelerator Empty Re: [CLAN APPLICATION] Accelerator

Post by Sekai Thu Feb 20, 2014 3:31 am

accepted
Sekai
Sekai
Admin