Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Today, people. i'd have to say the forums are dead

3 posters

Go down

Today, people. i'd have to say the forums are dead Empty Today, people. i'd have to say the forums are dead

Post by Shinobu! Tue Feb 24, 2015 9:31 pm

It has been a pleasure being the mod of this forum, i had really fun time, since CGC has taken other path, it's all different, this forums is the reason I stayed here, met awesome people and we're still friends, some, just dissapeared. 1 year has passed, the golden era of CGC :p, if it wasn't for the rules set in late 2014, I and more people wouldn't have lost interest on the group... but what we can do ? hehe. I guess it's a farewell, CGC'S forum
Awesome it was, short time alive.

Shinobu!- Forum God, Mod, Active user, etc. Sad
Shinobu!
Shinobu!
Godlike Caker
Godlike Caker

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Back to top Go down

Today, people. i'd have to say the forums are dead Empty Re: Today, people. i'd have to say the forums are dead

Post by FBG Raven Sat Apr 25, 2015 12:37 am

Out with the old..

...and in with the new. Those apposed will be phased out, and others will step up to the plate.

The show must go on.
FBG Raven
FBG Raven
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Back to top Go down

Today, people. i'd have to say the forums are dead Empty Re: Today, people. i'd have to say the forums are dead

Post by Dimitri Awesometh Tue Jul 14, 2015 11:53 am

Rest in peace. I will always cherish those memories.
Dimitri Awesometh
Dimitri Awesometh
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down