Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What do you think about the admins in Cakes Gaming Community?

+7
littlemadtiger
GhostFigure
Falmez
Avolicis
Shinobu!
J_Turret
Sekai
11 posters

Go down

What do you think about the admins in Cakes Gaming Community?  Empty What do you think about the admins in Cakes Gaming Community?

Post by Sekai Thu Feb 13, 2014 3:01 pm

I personally think they're pretty awesome, except for Knightmare.
Sekai
Sekai
Admin

https://cakesgamingcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the admins in Cakes Gaming Community?  Empty Re: What do you think about the admins in Cakes Gaming Community?

Post by J_Turret Fri Feb 14, 2014 2:45 am

I don't know because I only have met Sekai and she is an awesome admin! Very Happy

J_Turret
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Back to top Go down

What do you think about the admins in Cakes Gaming Community?  Empty Re: What do you think about the admins in Cakes Gaming Community?

Post by Shinobu! Fri Feb 14, 2014 8:39 am

I've met knightmare while ago in a trade chat, he invited me to the group,
They're pretty good, I mean, Sekai is like the best admin on the world, Razz 

But I like some mods on the group,

Last edited by Shinobu! on Sun Feb 16, 2014 10:04 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : I edited it, happy?)
Shinobu!
Shinobu!
Godlike Caker
Godlike Caker

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Avolicis Sat Feb 15, 2014 12:39 am

Sekai is best mod 4ever
Avolicis
Avolicis
Epic Contributor
Epic Contributor

http://www.valvesoftware.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobu! Sat Feb 15, 2014 8:17 pm

Best admin award 2014
Shinobu!
Shinobu!
Godlike Caker
Godlike Caker

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Falmez Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:15 am

Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Falmez
Falmez
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Falmez Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:15 am

Shinobu! wrote:I've met knightmare while ago in a trade chat, he invited me to the group,

But i don't like mods (nuff said)
 Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad  Crying or Very sad
Falmez
Falmez
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by GhostFigure Mon Feb 17, 2014 8:09 am

Sekai is the best Admin on Cakes! Very Happy
GhostFigure
GhostFigure
Unremarkable Contributor
Unremarkable Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by littlemadtiger Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:43 pm

I would definitely rate admins at a solid 8. I have seen the ups and downs of the community so, good job guys and hope to see us at the top 10 for biggest groups.
littlemadtiger
littlemadtiger

Back to top Go down

Post by srtwolverine Thu Feb 20, 2014 4:08 pm

alien sekai best

srtwolverine

Back to top Go down

Post by Falmez Wed Feb 26, 2014 11:49 pm

Shinobu! wrote:I've met knightmare while ago in a trade chat, he invited me to the group,

But I like some mods on the group,
yes i am now
Falmez
Falmez
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by SgtDropBear Thu Feb 27, 2014 5:23 am

The admins are great! Especially Sekai. To run such a huge and expanding community is a harsh and challenging task to complete but right now, admins are doing great. Mods too! Very Happy

SgtDropBear
Epic Contributor
Epic Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unity Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:48 am

I'm going to be blatantly honest here... I have only seen Knightmare and Sekai actively contribute to the community. Correct me if i'm wrong as i have no way of checking group chat when time doesn't permit me to, but since i'm only gone for about 5 hours a day at max, i'm pretty sure i'm right about this. The other 2 admins are just sitting there on idle. They have pretty small social circles and hardly give any information about themselves. In fact, they have not even signed up for an account in the forums. The position might have been granted to them because of close ties in friendship, but ever since the community's numbers grew exponentially, new ACTIVE staff members should be promoted into position to lead the masses.
Unity
Unity
Moderator God
Moderator God

http://uniity.soup.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Pirate Summers Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:09 am

I don't really stop by chat very often because of all the strange conversations I find hard to integrate myself with, but the odd few staff I've had the priviledge of speaking to on chat and on the forums have been fun. Nobody is perfect, and I don't like to judge people based on their character, but I have noticed some "abnormalities" here and there. I'm still at that phase where I'm trying to understand peoples behaviour in this group. One day I will get rid of my training wheels. :]
Space Pirate Summers
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unity Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:11 am

Weird conversations do spring up ever so often, but the people are friendly and there are mods here to keep chat under check. Join up when you have some free time to burn!  Very Happy 
Unity
Unity
Moderator God
Moderator God

http://uniity.soup.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down