Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

PsychoDolphin's Moderator Application

Go down

PsychoDolphin's Moderator Application Empty PsychoDolphin's Moderator Application

Post by psychodolphin Mon Nov 24, 2014 9:37 pm

PsychoDolphin's Group Promotions Moderator Application:

General Information
0) Are you able to perform all 5 of the core responsibilities listed above?  If no, please mention which ones you cannot perform. Yes. I would be able to perform all core responsibilities.
1) Steam Username: PsychoDolphin
2) Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/adencward/
3) Age: 18
4) Time zone: Central Standard Time
5) Your available hours on a daily basis (e.g weekdays 2 PM-8 PM, weekends 12 PM-10 PM) :
Mondays/Tuesdays/Thursdays: 6:00pm to 9:30pm; Wednesdays: unavailable; Fridays: 4:30pm to 3:00am; Saturdays: All times; Sundays: 2:00pm to 5:00pm and 8:00pm to 9:30pm.
Previous experiences
6) Do you have any previous experience of promotions?  If so, please describe how you went about doing your promotions.
I currently have no professional experience with promotions. I do, however, enjoy advertising for specific groups in forums, chats, etc. like /r/PCMasterRace and on Twitch channels.
Questions
7)Do you prefer working independently with minimum instructions or do you prefer supervised work with instructions? I have no preference for a work environment as long as I am able to efficiently accomplish my work. I am capable of working without specific instructions, but I also enjoy working with a supervisor so that I may learn the best ways to accomplish a task.
8 )Why do you want to apply for this position? I have already attained moderator status with a Steam group, but I am not satisfied with the work its administrator has done to further the expansion of the group. I would like to apply for this position to find fulfillment of the desire to be useful in such a position.
9) What do you think is the best aspect of CGC? The kind community is the best aspect of CGC. The members are docile to the moderators, friendly to other members, and always eager to join in a game or conversation and have fun.
10) Describe your personality. I have a generally friendly personality. I am highly motivated and an over-achiever. I tend to be a people-watcher, an examiner.
11) How would you go about promoting CGC? I would ask Twitch streamers specifically if they would mind advertising for the community. I would post on subreddits to advertise. I would invite my Steam friends to join and ask that they also invite others to join themselves.

Additional Information
11) How often do you participate in our group chat? Though I have not had the opportunity lately to participate in the chat often, I try to participate several times a week.
12) Any additional information that you want to add to support your application (e.g referrals from current moderators) I currently do not have any referrals from other moderators. The only information regarding such has already been stated: I am currently a moderator for another Steam group.

psychodolphin
Unremarkable Contributor
Unremarkable Contributor

Back to top Go down