Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Midna's Group Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

Midna's Group Moderator Application Empty Midna's Group Moderator Application

Post by Midna Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:21 pm

Midna's Group Moderator Application:

General Information
1) Steam Username: Midna
2) Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198086538167/
3) Age: 15 (23/06/1998)
4) Time zone: Greenwich Mean Time Zone (UTC+00:00)
5) Your available hours on a daily basis (e.g weekdays 2 PM-8 PM, weekends 12 PM-10 PM) : Weekdays 4:00 P.M. - 10:00 P.M. Weekends 2:00 P.M. - 11:00 P.M.

Previous experiences
6) List and describe your previous experiences as a mod/admin of an online community: I am the owner of Midna's Gaming Community, I hold mini giveaway's and I get 100% positive
feedback from my members.

Questions
7)Do you prefer working independently with minimum instructions or do you prefer supervised work with instructions? Supervised with instructions.
8 )Why do you want to apply for this position? I am a friendly person and I think I can use that to the groups advantage, I have been in this group for several weeks so I
know the rules very well.
9) What do you plan to accomplish as a group moderator? To help the community grow by donating game keys.
10) What would you like to change about our community, if anything? I cannot think of anything.

Additional Information
11) How often do you participate in our group events/giveaways? Every time I see a giveaway announcement, I've entered around 30 of them.
12) Any additional information that you want to add to support your application (e.g referrals from current forum members) I can get hold of keys for games from time to time, I can
donate them to the community for mini giveaway's.

Last edited by Midna on Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:38 am; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Re-doing Application.)

Midna
Unremarkable Contributor
Unremarkable Contributor

Back to top Go down

Midna's Group Moderator Application Empty Re: Midna's Group Moderator Application

Post by Unity Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:40 pm

judging by your minute amount of forum posts, i can safely assume that you are new here. Try to spend more time on the forums and post of comments/feedback of your own so we have more to review about you. To tell you bluntly, you could always gain the trust of staff/members even if you aren't a group mod... I did! Also, if we were to promote you to mod, there should be at least something which you would want to see being changed in our community. Even if it's a very slight change, please list it down. Also, it might be true that we are giving you support to submit your application, but if it doesn't shine amongst the rest, there is very little chance of you actually getting promoted. Please don't be discouraged by this... Instead, improve on your current application and give us more information on why we should promote you. Have a nice day!
Unity
Unity
Moderator God
Moderator God

http://uniity.soup.io/

Back to top Go down

Midna's Group Moderator Application Empty Re: Midna's Group Moderator Application

Post by Midna Sun Mar 16, 2014 4:40 am

Unity wrote:judging by your minute amount of forum posts, i can safely assume that you are new here. Try to spend more time on the forums and post of comments/feedback of your own so we have more to review about you. To tell you bluntly, you could always gain the trust of staff/members even if you aren't a group mod... I did! Also, if we were to promote you to mod, there should be at least something which you would want to see being changed in our community. Even if it's a very slight change, please list it down. Also, it might be true that we are giving you support to submit your application, but if it doesn't shine amongst the rest, there is very little chance of you actually getting promoted. Please don't be discouraged by this... Instead, improve on your current application and give us more information on why we should promote you. Have a nice day!

Okay I've edited it, maybe this is better in a way  

Midna
Unremarkable Contributor
Unremarkable Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down