Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

DigiM's Group Moderator Application

2 posters

Go down

DigiM's Group Moderator Application Empty DigiM's Group Moderator Application

Post by DigiM Sat Mar 08, 2014 9:20 pm

General Information
1) Steam Username: [CGC)DigiM
2) Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/digimaniac321/
3) Age: 15
4) Time zone: GMT+7
5) Your available hours on a daily basis: Weekdays 6PM - 10PM, Weekends 6AM - 10PM

Previous experiences
6) List and describe your previous experiences as a mod/admin of an online community: I've been an operator on an online server, but that was a long time ago.

Questions
7) Do you prefer working independently with minimum instructions or do you prefer supervised work with instructions?
I tend to work more to independently, but I'm okay with both.
8 ) Why do you want to apply for this position?
I want to learn to moderate in the right way, as I'm aiming to organize a lot in the future, so I'm trying to find experience as I lack them. I want to start from this group, as I've been in this group for a couple of weeks and I see the community really friendly to me, from the admins to the members of the group. I want to be a part of the growing community, witnessing the changes and helping new members on their way to fully contributing to the group. Also, I've been on times where chat wasn't moderated, so I wish to be able to help whether times like that are sparked.
9) What do you plan to accomplish as a group moderator? Making the community livelier and help with giveaway events.
10) What would you like to change about our community, if anything? I would like to change the group community to be much more active in the chat, as it seemed dead (Unless giveaways are held). I would also like to change the state of the forums right now, it's not lively enough, because I was hoping I can see lots of people talking about random stuff I might like.

Additional Information
11) How often do you participate in our group events/giveaways? As often as I can be, everytime I had free time, I would always go to the group chat and participate on oncoming events.
12) Additional Information
I've been only in this group for a couple of weeks and I love it, I stay on chat almost everyday, and I think lots of people can support this claim. As for referrals, I don't have any.

EDIT
I now have a referral, which is Shinobu  Smile 
Proof:

Last edited by DigiM on Sat Mar 08, 2014 11:46 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : New Referral)
DigiM
DigiM
Epic Contributor
Epic Contributor

Back to top Go down

DigiM's Group Moderator Application Empty Re: DigiM's Group Moderator Application

Post by Unity Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:46 pm

Having seen you in action myself, i have to say that you handle situations quite well. However, your mod application doesn't reflect on what you are actually capable of. Also, i have checked the time which you would be available for moderating and was sad to see that the time which you will be spending on here during the weekends mostly coincide with quite a few of our existing mods and admins. Get into the details by giving us info in how you plan on achieving your goals of making the forums/group chat livelier as we would love to hear your proposals. Your steam profile is really empty at the moment, so i would like you to take the time to improve on it. You already have a referral, so all you have got to do is improve on your current mod application by simply giving us more info. Good luck! Smile
Unity
Unity
Moderator God
Moderator God

http://uniity.soup.io/

Back to top Go down

DigiM's Group Moderator Application Empty Re: DigiM's Group Moderator Application

Post by DigiM Sat Mar 15, 2014 12:38 am

Thanks Unity, I'll consider adding up my steam profile, and about the time, I'm actually able to go on more often, the weekday times are just 'definite' times that I'll most likely will go on, other than that, thanks for the comment! Very Happy
DigiM
DigiM
Epic Contributor
Epic Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unity Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:35 pm

Just giving an insight on how the applications will be judged. It's no problem at all. Have a nice one!
Unity
Unity
Moderator God
Moderator God

http://uniity.soup.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down