Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Oh hi there! I'm Drop Bear!

Go down

Oh hi there! I'm Drop Bear! Empty Oh hi there! I'm Drop Bear!

Post by SgtDropBear Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Steam Username: |§|SgtDropBear|§|
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sergeantdropbear

Favourite Steam Game: Who doesn't like TF2? Razz
Favorite TF2 Class/Weapon/Map:
My main and favourite classes (in order) are Scout, Soldier and Demoman.
- Scout because of the speed and the ability to maneuver around easily thus dodging rockets, grenades and other projectiles. However, the main reason is that a few meat-shots with the Scattergun can easily kill most classes and with the right techniques, can get away with little damage done to me.
- Soldier and Demoman because of the high explosive damage. Airshotting with a rocket or a pipe brings me satisfaction too so I feel good sometimes when I play these two classes. They are also very effective against Sentries, some classes and with Kritz, all classes.

However, Demoknight, Chain-Uber and Market Gardener Soldier can be fun too as I have yet to master these loadouts.

The one class I would like to improve on however is Sniper. If I could just get a 99% accuracy, this would be one of my favourite class but the thrill of getting headshots would be lost to me.

How did you find Cakes Gaming Community/Why did you join Cakes Gaming Community: I was invited by a friend and I sure am glad I decided to join and stay! Very Happy
What you like about Cakes Gaming Community: EVERYTHING! But seriously, this group is so well run with many giveaways and many servers I don't regret being in this fabulous community.

SgtDropBear
Epic Contributor
Epic Contributor

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum