Oh hi there! I'm Drop Bear!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Oh hi there! I'm Drop Bear!

Post by SgtDropBear on Sat Feb 15, 2014 7:23 pm

Steam Username: |§|SgtDropBear|§|
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/sergeantdropbear

Favourite Steam Game: Who doesn't like TF2? Razz
Favorite TF2 Class/Weapon/Map:
My main and favourite classes (in order) are Scout, Soldier and Demoman.
- Scout because of the speed and the ability to maneuver around easily thus dodging rockets, grenades and other projectiles. However, the main reason is that a few meat-shots with the Scattergun can easily kill most classes and with the right techniques, can get away with little damage done to me.
- Soldier and Demoman because of the high explosive damage. Airshotting with a rocket or a pipe brings me satisfaction too so I feel good sometimes when I play these two classes. They are also very effective against Sentries, some classes and with Kritz, all classes.

However, Demoknight, Chain-Uber and Market Gardener Soldier can be fun too as I have yet to master these loadouts.

The one class I would like to improve on however is Sniper. If I could just get a 99% accuracy, this would be one of my favourite class but the thrill of getting headshots would be lost to me.

How did you find Cakes Gaming Community/Why did you join Cakes Gaming Community: I was invited by a friend and I sure am glad I decided to join and stay! Very Happy
What you like about Cakes Gaming Community: EVERYTHING! But seriously, this group is so well run with many giveaways and many servers I don't regret being in this fabulous community.

SgtDropBear
Epic Contributor
Epic Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top