Greetings, gentlemen

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Greetings, gentlemen

Post by jtm on Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:14 am

Steam Username: Horny Bear
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198021620602/

Age: 18
Country: Hong Kong (China)

Favorite Steam Game : TF2 , gentlemen like hats, isn't it?
Favorite TF2 Class/Weapon/Map : Frontier (payload) - Gentlemen LOVE trains!!! Especially the BLUE ones!!!

How did you find Cakes Gaming Community/Why did you join Cakes Gaming Community: Announcement in F!G!G! community.
What you like about Cakes Gaming Community: Giveaways, why not?

Have a nice day, gentlemen.
avatar
jtm
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by Space Pirate Summers on Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:38 am

Welcome. That is all.
avatar
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Posts : 316
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : A land where kingdoms are united into one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by jtm on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:05 am

Space Pirate Summers wrote:Welcome. That is all.

Good day, gentleman! You like tf2 too?
avatar
jtm
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by jtm on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:10 am

Space Pirate Summers wrote:Welcome. That is all.

By the way, who did i found you reply to my post is the SHORTEST one?
avatar
jtm
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by Space Pirate Summers on Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:50 am

Top right it says "Notifications". Click on that and it will show you replies in topics you posted/started.

And yes, I enjoy TF2.
avatar
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Posts : 316
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : A land where kingdoms are united into one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by jtm on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:16 am

Space Pirate Summers wrote:Top right it says "Notifications". Click on that and it will show you replies in topics you posted/started.

And yes, I enjoy TF2.

Thanks for the reminder, but I just mean that your first reply was SHORT
avatar
jtm
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by Space Pirate Summers on Sun Apr 06, 2014 6:19 am

1. "Horny" bear.
2. I didn't quite understand.
avatar
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Posts : 316
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : A land where kingdoms are united into one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by jtm on Sun Apr 06, 2014 7:55 am

Space Pirate Summers wrote:1. "Horny" bear.
2. I didn't quite understand.

1. My picture - the anime character - is a horny bear.

2. I mean when you reply to others, you was like "Hey XXX! Welcome to CGC forums. Hope to see you contributing on discussions......"

avatar
jtm
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by Sekai on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:34 pm

Welcome to CGC forums. Hope to see you contributing on our threads and on our group chat Very Happy

avatar
Sekai
Admin

Posts : 89
Join date : 2014-01-29

View user profile http://cakesgamingcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by Space Pirate Summers on Sun Apr 06, 2014 1:42 pm

jtm wrote:
Space Pirate Summers wrote:1. "Horny" bear.
2. I didn't quite understand.

1. My picture - the anime character - is a horny bear.

2. I mean when you reply to others, you was like "Hey XXX! Welcome to CGC forums. Hope to see you contributing on discussions......"

Yep. That's probably because your Steam name and profile avatar combined with the lack of creativity in your post leaves me to conclude you won't be a very active member on the forums. Hence the short post.
avatar
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Posts : 316
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : A land where kingdoms are united into one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by jtm on Mon Apr 07, 2014 12:21 am

Space Pirate Summers wrote:
jtm wrote:
Space Pirate Summers wrote:1. "Horny" bear.
2. I didn't quite understand.

1. My picture - the anime character - is a horny bear.

2. I mean when you reply to others, you was like "Hey XXX! Welcome to CGC forums. Hope to see you contributing on discussions......"

Yep. That's probably because your Steam name and profile avatar combined with the lack of creativity in your post leaves me to conclude you won't be a very active member on the forums. Hence the short post.

Lack of creativity - Not agree
Short post - Same as other
Conclusion - Screw this

avatar
jtm
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by Space Pirate Summers on Mon Apr 07, 2014 5:09 pm

I'm not seeking for your agreement or disagreement. I'm basing my judgement on account of your profile name and the lack of emphasis you put into your initial post.

I also have reasons to believe you made a second account, though I won't pursue this further. If you conclude with "screw this" then so be it. I do not wish to continue this pointless argument. Have fun with the group regardless of your presence and contribution.
avatar
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Posts : 316
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : A land where kingdoms are united into one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by jtm on Tue Apr 08, 2014 12:47 am

Space Pirate Summers wrote:I'm not seeking for your agreement or disagreement. I'm basing my judgement on account of your profile name and the lack of emphasis you put into your initial post.

I also have reasons to believe you made a second account, though I won't pursue this further. If you conclude with "screw this" then so be it. I do not wish to continue this pointless argument. Have fun with the group regardless of your presence and contribution.

I feel sorry for you lack of humor towards my profile and my post.
And if you think that I got a second account, why dont you tell me what it is?
By the way, if you think that "Welcome. That is all." is the right way to welcome new members, good job then.
avatar
jtm
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by Space Pirate Summers on Tue Apr 08, 2014 2:02 pm

Wow. I continue to lose faith in mankind.

jtm wrote:I feel sorry for you lack of humor towards my profile and my post.

Are you being serious right now? For an 18-year-old, you're not very bright and may need to get a reality check on life. Are you even aware that this isn't an adult-only community? Kids, teens and adults of all ages come on here to engage in conversations and take part in events/giveaways. Rather than being a mature role model, you are promoting something inappropriate and make an example for others to assume such things are acceptable in society and on here. I'm assuming you are aware of the term "pedobear". Your "horny bear" name which you consider to be "SO DAMN HILARIOUS" is being portrayed as someone who is pretty much a pedophile. If you find disgusting things such as rape just as hilarious as being a pedophilic character, then you do not belong here.

jtm wrote:And if you think that I got a second account, why dont you tell me what it is?

I never said for certain you have a secondary account. I said I had reasons to believe you created another. There's a fine line between the two. I will bring this to the attention of moderators/admins if they request. Not to you.

jtm wrote:By the way, if you think that "Welcome. That is all." is the right way to welcome new members, good job then.

You are the only person I welcomed with - "Welcome. That is all". The reason for which I stated multiple times in the posts above, including this one. If you lack the ability to digest the information and understand the message I'm trying to get across, then that's your short-coming. Not mine.

I respect all the members on this forum and the chatroom. I try to offer help wherever and whenever I possibly can, even if I am not a part of the admin/mod staff. However, I do not condone immature acts, especially if someone such as yourself finds that kind of disgusting stuff funny. I do not believe I have done anything wrong during my time with this community. If the admins/mods feel the need to remove me as a result of my response to your intolerable acts of immaturity, that does not bother me one bit other than feeling slightly disappointed. Your presence on here will only infect everyone else, especially with the mentality you've got.

That is all. Good day.
avatar
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Posts : 316
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : A land where kingdoms are united into one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by jtm on Wed Apr 09, 2014 12:45 am

Space Pirate Summers wrote:Wow. I continue to lose faith in mankind.

jtm wrote:I feel sorry for you lack of humor towards my profile and my post.

Are you being serious right now? For an 18-year-old, you're not very bright and may need to get a reality check on life. Are you even aware that this isn't an adult-only community? Kids, teens and adults of all ages come on here to engage in conversations and take part in events/giveaways. Rather than being a mature role model, you are promoting something inappropriate and make an example for others to assume such things are acceptable in society and on here. I'm assuming you are aware of the term "pedobear". Your "horny bear" name which you consider to be "SO DAMN HILARIOUS" is being portrayed as someone who is pretty much a pedophile. If you find disgusting things such as rape just as hilarious as being a pedophilic character, then you do not belong here.

jtm wrote:And if you think that I got a second account, why dont you tell me what it is?

I never said for certain you have a secondary account. I said I had reasons to believe you created another. There's a fine line between the two. I will bring this to the attention of moderators/admins if they request. Not to you.

jtm wrote:By the way, if you think that "Welcome. That is all." is the right way to welcome new members, good job then.

You are the only person I welcomed with - "Welcome. That is all". The reason for which I stated multiple times in the posts above, including this one. If you lack the ability to digest the information and understand the message I'm trying to get across, then that's your short-coming. Not mine.

I respect all the members on this forum and the chatroom. I try to offer help wherever and whenever I possibly can, even if I am not a part of the admin/mod staff. However, I do not condone immature acts, especially if someone such as yourself finds that kind of disgusting stuff funny. I do not believe I have done anything wrong during my time with this community. If the admins/mods feel the need to remove me as a result of my response to your intolerable acts of immaturity, that does not bother me one bit other than feeling slightly disappointed. Your presence on here will only infect everyone else, especially with the mentality you've got.

That is all. Good day.

Here's my thoughts: "Horny" have several different meaning, including both non-adult and adult, and i suppose people who are "mature" and "immature" will have different comprehend.
So i suppose "kids" will take the "immature" meaning and "adults" will understand the joke (especially whose who have watch the anime).

More than less, I suggest not trying to welcome someone if you aren't wholehearted, coz it seems hypocritical, and that's why i started the conversation to find out why.
At the beginning of the conversation, I try to be friendly, but you just show animosity. Also, you show bias to others only because of someone's name and refuse trying to understand him/her, I don't think that is a mature act.

Probably nothing will happen if you ignore my words, coz you can always live with your bias.
I don't know how you think, but i didn't have any bad feelings about this conversation.
avatar
jtm
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by Space Pirate Summers on Wed Apr 09, 2014 3:01 pm

This will be my last message on this matter as I feel you are completely ignoring my post and immediately accusing me of things.

For the record, I did welcome you regardless of the length of my post, and regardless of the fact that I failed to agree with your selection of such a username. You only sought the reason for the size of my post, hence the escalation to this stage where I am being accused of being a hypocrite and biased in every way, shape and form. Your inability to understand the message I'm trying to get across goes to show your lack of maturity. I personally believe you are the biased one, if anything. And a hypocrite if you fail to see the message conveyed by others, and instead enforce your own.

The greater populous will understand that in the context of sexual excitement, which you fail to comprehend and instead find it funny. Assisted by the word "bear" only further adds to the pedobear resemblance. Hence my defence on this topic to bring it to your attention. You may not have used that username in the context I explained, but others might not see it that way. And that's what I'm trying to get you to understand, but you only seem to be on one side of the fence, in your little bubble.

I'm not angry or anything, but the process of trying to make someone understand the consequences of their actions can be draining. Whatever. You have fun with your username.
avatar
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Posts : 316
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : A land where kingdoms are united into one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by jtm on Wed Apr 09, 2014 9:37 pm

Space Pirate Summers wrote:This will be my last message on this matter as I feel you are completely ignoring my post and immediately accusing me of things.

For the record, I did welcome you regardless of the length of my post, and regardless of the fact that I failed to agree with your selection of such a username. You only sought the reason for the size of my post, hence the escalation to this stage where I am being accused of being a hypocrite and biased in every way, shape and form. Your inability to understand the message I'm trying to get across goes to show your lack of maturity. I personally believe you are the biased one, if anything. And a hypocrite if you fail to see the message conveyed by others, and instead enforce your own.

The greater populous will understand that in the context of sexual excitement, which you fail to comprehend and instead find it funny. Assisted by the word "bear" only further adds to the pedobear resemblance. Hence my defence on this topic to bring it to your attention. You may not have used that username in the context I explained, but others might not see it that way. And that's what I'm trying to get you to understand, but you only seem to be on one side of the fence, in your little bubble.

I'm not angry or anything, but the process of trying to make someone understand the consequences of their actions can be draining. Whatever. You have fun with your username.

Have fun with my username? That's for sure.

avatar
jtm
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Posts : 12
Join date : 2014-03-31

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Greetings, gentlemen

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum