Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

X4vi0uR's Caker Application

2 posters

Go down

X4vi0uR's Caker Application Empty X4vi0uR's Caker Application

Post by X4vi0uR Sun Feb 16, 2014 8:59 pm

Steam Username: X4vi0uR
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/x4vi0ur/
Total amount of TF2 hours played: 101 hours in 2 months (I actually played the game some time about 1 year ago, but just for like 25 mins)
Amount of TF2 hours played during the past 2 weeks: 19.2 hours
Other Steam Games that you play regularly: Killing Floor, Ys I (and soon II), La-Mulana
Favorite TF2 Class: Pyro, Soldier and Scout (I enjoy seeing my enemies twitching in my flames, praying to find a medikit before they're eaten by my fire).
Top 3 favorite TF2 maps to play on: Freight, Granary and Egypt

How long have you been a part of the Cakes Gaming Community: Today, another group introduced me to this one, I like the community and I want to immerse me deeper into it.
How often have you played on our TF2 server: Probably never before.
How often have you participated in our group chat events: Tonight was the first time that I actually took part in a chat event. It was kinda fun. Usually, I try to don't miss even one, so probably you'll see me quite a bit in your events too.

I want to join to participate in more fun events, not just giveaways but also battles, skirmishes and other fun stuff. Also I want to have that fun with people who share my some interests.

Being a caker to me means that I like baking cakes...jokes aside...to me it means that I got to have more people enjoying playing and/or chatting and having fun with in the same community. Also, doing what it takes to improve each other ways of having fun and interacting with the others.

Referrals: Please have at least one current clan member or moderator to post a recommendation below to support your clan application.
This point is kind of weird...I don't know if I'm supposed to have one of the moderators recommend me or if it's the same without. However, as I stated before, since I just entered the community I don't have any recommending moderator.

Any additional information that you would like to add to support your application: Not really anything. Since you asked if people play other games too, I think that this group isn't restricted to only TF2. If this is the case, if some of you want to play some Killing Floor with me just add me...Let's smash some Zeds!
X4vi0uR
X4vi0uR
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Back to top Go down

X4vi0uR's Caker Application Empty Re: X4vi0uR's Caker Application

Post by Sekai Fri Feb 28, 2014 7:35 pm

Thanks for applying. This application is currently in process. Please try to participate more in our forums first before a final decision can be made.
Sekai
Sekai
Admin

https://cakesgamingcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

X4vi0uR's Caker Application Empty Re: X4vi0uR's Caker Application

Post by X4vi0uR Sun Mar 02, 2014 9:05 pm

Thanks for the reply! I definitely will!  Cool 
X4vi0uR
X4vi0uR