Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Wunderflow Group Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

Wunderflow Group Moderator Application Empty Wunderflow Group Moderator Application

Post by Wunderflow Sun Feb 16, 2014 2:22 pm

General Information
1) Steam Username:(CGC-M) Mr~Wunderflow~
2) Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/id/Wunderflow
3) Age:16
4) Time zone:Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)
5) Your available hours on a daily basis (e.g weekdays 2 PM-8 PM, weekends 12 PM-10 PM) : weekdays 4:45pm-10:00pm usually, weekends 10:00am-11:00pm (saterday: not from 1:00pm to 4:30pm)

Previous experiences
6) List and describe your previous experiences as a mod/admin of an online community:
I was admin for a gmod server called Clutch's Clutch server-about 4 months ago, server not turned on as often anymore
mod in CGC's

Questions
7)Do you prefer working independently with minimum instructions or do you prefer supervised work with instructions?: both, depends what i am doing
8 ) Why do you want to apply for this position?:because i love the CGC community and want to help expand it.
9) What do you plan to accomplish as a group moderator? :enforce rules in and around the group, raise awareness to the admins if any problems arise, help expand the community in general.
10) What would you like to change about our public community, if anything?: create a new server with the gamemode hidden to increase activity on server and around the group.

Optional Section to support your application
11) How often do you participate in our group events/giveaways? : as often as i can

If i have any unanswered questions contact me.
Wunderflow
Wunderflow
Unremarkable Contributor
Unremarkable Contributor

Back to top Go down

Wunderflow Group Moderator Application Empty Re: Wunderflow Group Moderator Application

Post by littlemadtiger Tue Feb 18, 2014 12:56 pm

This is a really spectacular application, though, I would add to more on why you want to become a moderator of CGC.
littlemadtiger
littlemadtiger
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Back to top Go down

Wunderflow Group Moderator Application Empty Re: Wunderflow Group Moderator Application

Post by Unity Fri Mar 14, 2014 12:34 pm

Your application does not stand out amongst the competition as it is rather generic and whitewashed.
I would like you to provide alot more info than what is currently available on your mod application.
Elaborate on:
1. Your general choice of being independent/dependent.
2. Your future goals. It's really plain and generic at the moment. Be sure to give up more in-depth and personal goals.
3. The reason for your application. (see above)
4. Referrals by any of the current staff team/friends.

I'll check back once it's done. Good luck!  Smile
Unity
Unity
Moderator God
Moderator God

http://uniity.soup.io/

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down