Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

What was your first gaming console?

+20
Sakaki-san
marcostudios
Lagger
kingoftheners
Unknownenemy
jomarcenter
Unity
Leo Valdez
DigiM
Space Pirate Summers
Gold344
SgtDropBear
hyDRUX
Immortality
Dimitri Awesometh
Falmez
goka9696
Laces115
Avolicis
Shinobu!
24 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

What was your first gaming console? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first gaming console?

Post by marcostudios Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:18 am

Gameboy color :')

marcostudios
Unremarkable Contributor
Unremarkable Contributor

https://osu.ppy.sh/u/1273955

Back to top Go down

What was your first gaming console? - Page 3 Empty Re: What was your first gaming console?

Post by DigiM Wed Apr 02, 2014 5:10 am

Lagger wrote:PS2, had over 200+ games Very Happy
Give me some of yours  Sad 
DigiM
DigiM
Epic Contributor
Epic Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sakaki-san Wed Apr 02, 2014 7:44 pm

PS1... Had it for a month until my parents pawned the PS1 and got a PS2... had idk 200-250 games on the PS2? But I only got 5 games on the PS1.
Sakaki-san
Sakaki-san
Totally Ordinary Contributor
Totally Ordinary Contributor

http://steamcommunity.com/id/MoustachePikachu

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Pirate Summers Sun Apr 06, 2014 4:29 am

Sakaki-san wrote:PS1... Had it for a month until my parents pawned the PS1 and got a PS2... had idk 200-250 games on the PS2? But I only got 5 games on the PS1.

Wow. My Steam library is the only one that has succeeded in pushing beyond my normally owned 50-70 games on a console. 200-250 is just too much. Did you even play all of them?
Space Pirate Summers
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Awesometh Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:09 am

Space Pirate Summers wrote:
Sakaki-san wrote:PS1... Had it for a month until my parents pawned the PS1 and got a PS2... had idk 200-250 games on the PS2? But I only got 5 games on the PS1.

Wow. My Steam library is the only one that has succeeded in pushing beyond my normally owned 50-70 games on a console. 200-250 is just too much. Did you even play all of them?

I've probably nearly reached 100 games on my Xbox and I doubt I've not missed one of them, but I probably have, and then there are those titles that I got and then didn't play again, like Mass Effect. And I still don't want to play, it just really doesn't appeal to me.
Dimitri Awesometh
Dimitri Awesometh
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Pirate Summers Sun Apr 06, 2014 5:56 am

I hit roughly 50 on my PS1, and 50 on my PS2. Wii was probably the highest, 24 physical games and 30 or so digital games.

Mass Defect doesn't appeal to me either.
Space Pirate Summers
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobu! Sun Apr 13, 2014 6:47 pm

Never played mass defect.
Shinobu!
Shinobu!
Godlike Caker
Godlike Caker

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuki Mon Apr 14, 2014 8:59 am

A Famicon. That thing was fantastic and I prefer it's games over the NES ones any time of the day. (plus the Japanese version of Adventure Island is pure evil)
Mizuki
Mizuki
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wimali Mon Apr 14, 2014 6:38 pm

Gameboy is the first and only console I ever got. The only one I thought was worth it, too. Pokémon Silver was the best!
Wimali
Wimali

Back to top Go down

Post by Lukgil Tue Apr 15, 2014 9:47 pm

My first videogame was a Super Nintendo given to me by my cousins (used). I don't have many memories about it since I was a little kid (around 5, 6 years old), but I can remember playing Super Mario's game, whose name I can't remember at this moment; I just know that it's the one you are able to seat on Yoshi and catch some cherries.
My best memories come a couple of years later, with the Nintendo 64 that I still have and play. Smile
Lukgil
Lukgil
Unremarkable Contributor
Unremarkable Contributor

https://soundcloud.com/lukgil

Back to top Go down

Post by KnightSteve Mon Apr 28, 2014 11:17 am

I'm going to sound old, but my first console was the SNES. I got a Gameboy (Yeah the big gray bulky one) not long after. I enjoyed both.

KnightSteve
Unremarkable Contributor
Unremarkable Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3