Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Walking Dead

4 posters

Go down

The Walking Dead Empty The Walking Dead

Post by Wimali Mon Apr 14, 2014 7:21 pm

Anyone of you here watching The Walking Dead? What's your favorite character/episode? What did you think about the (mid-)season finale? Obvious spoilers following.

My favorite episode was The Grove, I just absolutely loved it and think it was really greatly executed. But the mid-season finale is a candidate for my favorite episode as well!
Wimali
Wimali
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Back to top Go down

The Walking Dead Empty Re: The Walking Dead

Post by Shinobu! Tue Apr 15, 2014 3:55 pm

I'm reading the comics, which are pretty good, I don't like any game but the story is meh for me,

The show... i haven't seen season 4 too, around 2 episodes by now, but so far i like it, (andrea died, i know its old news but she's awesome in comics, which she still alive)

I don't have time to watch more twd  pale 
Shinobu!
Shinobu!
Godlike Caker
Godlike Caker

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Wimali Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:06 pm

I personally think the game is the best of the three (comics, tv show & game). Show is actually pretty bad compared to the other two, but the comics are still good. And the game... Well, it's the best game I've ever played. Really emotional, too. Hell, I'd even recommend it to non-gamers. The only bad thing about it is that you're unable to change controls on the PC version.
Wimali
Wimali

Back to top Go down

Post by Mizuki Tue Apr 15, 2014 4:47 pm

I've seen the game but it hasn't struck me as the most amazing game out there. I prefer Mother 3 over other games (though I prefer Mother 3 over anything else). I think I liked the show the most though I've only seen a couple of episodes.
Mizuki
Mizuki

Back to top Go down

Post by Dimitri Awesometh Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:21 pm

Gosh, my entire family huddles around the TV every week to watch The Walking Dead, although Season 4 is over now, and the ending was underwhelming. Can't wait for Season 5.
Dimitri Awesometh
Dimitri Awesometh
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Wimali Fri Apr 18, 2014 4:27 pm

I'm wondering what they're going to do with Season 5. I don't think the Termites (people from Terminus) are cannibals, as a lot of people seem to think due to the comics. But I heard they're going to introduce Negan in the next season, which should be... pretty interesting. In the comics he uses the word "fuck" pretty much in every single sentence, and as AMC has a strict dont-use-the-word-fuck-policy, well... It won't be quite the same.
Wimali
Wimali

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down