Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

'Allo Community! Random CGC member here!

Go down

'Allo Community! Random CGC member here! Empty 'Allo Community! Random CGC member here!

Post by Avolicis Thu Feb 13, 2014 7:37 pm

Steam Username: guywithoutacoolname / Avolicis
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/guywithoutacoolname?

Favorite Steam Game: Well, right now I would have to say either Payday 2 or Warframe. They're both fun, the communities are friendly, and they're just overall nice to play.
Favorite TF2 Class/Weapon/Map: Pyro. W+M1./The fish, because who doesn't like humiliating people by slapping them with a slimy fish?/I don't really have a favourite map...

How did you find Cakes Gaming Community/Why did you join Cakes Gaming Community: I was invited to CGC early on. I joined because I felt like it.
What you like about Cakes Gaming Community: Most everything! Now that I've been a member for a while I've learned how well-organized and amiable the group actually is, even with the huge amount of members and giveaways. CGC feels like a very open-but-close group, and all the events and stuff feel genuine, not just a cheap tactic to get more members.

So, format aside, hello CGC Forums! I'm a typical everyday guy and I enjoy gaming and internet stuff. I like to be sarcastic and facetious sometimes to spice things up in community events and multiplayer games, which I play a lot of. Also I really like sp00ky games, root beer, and cryptocurrency. Of course, it's not like anyone cares about all this. Anyways, I'm honored to be a part of this community and I wish CGC the best of luck in its further endeavors!
Avolicis
Avolicis
Epic Contributor
Epic Contributor

http://www.valvesoftware.com/

Back to top Go down