Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Immortalitys mod application

2 posters

Go down

Immortalitys mod application Empty Immortalitys mod application

Post by Immortality Sat Mar 01, 2014 9:22 pm

General Information
1) Steam Username: Immortality
2) Steam Profile: http://backpack.tf/profiles/76561198117759846
3) Age: Due to issues I am 14 I wish I was older but there nothing I can do about it
4) Time zone: I am on Eastern Time
5) Your available hours on a daily basis (e.g weekdays 2 PM-8 PM, weekends 12 PM-10 PM) : Weekdays 3-6 pm and weekends may depend on given events but I will be on for anywhere spanning from 4-24 hours
Previous experiences
6) List and describe your previous experiences as a mod/admin of an online community:
I am a moderator in a group called TF2 Loan and credit agency. I was talking to dashie about how he became a moderator in groups and he told me to gain some experience and so I am a moderator in his group and I have acquired position in a game called Terraria on a server called the Terrazone.
Questions
7)Do you prefer working independently with minimum instructions or do you prefer supervised work with instructions?:
it depends of what the task is at hand. For example if it’s something that I know that I can do then yes I would be fine with and I know how to do then I would like minimum instructions but if it’s something I do not know how to do then I would like to learn it so I can apply it to future situations.
8 ) Why do you want to apply for this position?:
I would like to apply for this position because this server is solid unlike other servers where they have a few members then after a while fall apart. This server has rapid growth and with rapid growth there is a need for control so I would like to apply to help this amazing server that has given so much to me.
9) What do you plan to accomplish as a group moderator? :
I would like to help maintain the peace of the server during chats because now due to the growth of this server the chats the amount of Spam, Emoji’s, and other rule breaking is showing an increase during the chat. I would like to help this group grow as much as I can so it can become an amazing community.  
10) What would you like to change about our public community, if anything?:
I would like to say when you or a moderator are raffling you should state the item of prize so that people are not constantly asking what the item was or is going to be given away. And limit the unusual trades to low price unusual because you can only fill up so many slots. Other than that this community is one of the very best that I have seen and I cannot find anymore needs of improvement. p.s. if you don’t want people to talk at the end of the raffle just leave it on officers only and say the raffles over
Optional Section to support your application
11) How often do you participate in our group events/giveaways? :
I participate in raffles every time the popup comes onto my screens and even when I’m doing homework and I try not to go afk but if a need greater comes up I have to respond to it.
12) Any additional information that you want to add to support your application? (e.g referrals from current forum members)
Thank you to whoever is reading this for Looking at my offer

Immortality
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Back to top Go down

Immortalitys mod application Empty Re: Immortalitys mod application

Post by Sekai Wed Mar 05, 2014 2:25 am

Thanks for applying, but the admins have denied your application due to a lack of purpose and a generic application.
Sekai
Sekai
Admin

https://cakesgamingcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down