Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Vorteka's Group Chat Moderator Application:

Go down

Vorteka's Group Chat Moderator Application: Empty Vorteka's Group Chat Moderator Application:

Post by Vorteka Mon Dec 22, 2014 6:04 pm

General Information

1] Steam Username:
A: Vorteka

2] Steam Profile Link:
A: http://steamcommunity.com/id/Vorteka/

3] Age:
A: 17

4] Time Zone:
A: GMT (Greenwich Mean Time)

5] Your available hours on a daily basis (e.g weekdays 2 PM-8 PM, weekends 12 PM-10 PM):
A: Almost any time between 10AM-12AM during any day.

Previous experiences

6] List and describe your previous experiences as a mod/admin of an online community:
A: I own a Doctor Who page on Facebook which has over 2,300 members. I started it, and put all my focus on it, and got it pretty active, sadly due to being busy with School and College, I had to stop being active, and now it is just a fan page. I still own it though.

Questions

7] Do you prefer working independently with minimum instructions or do you prefer supervised work with instructions?
A: I honestly do not mind. If I have been set a job, I will do that job, and in my free time, I will do independent work to help out the group in anyway I can.

8] Why do you want to apply for this position?
A: I feel that I would be a great asset to the group, and can make it better than what it already is.

9] What do you plan to accomplish as a group moderator?
A: If I am doing Chat Moderating, I will be keeping it a safe and friendly place for people to talk, especially when there is almost 10 people in the chat at any given time.

10] What would you like to change about our community, if anything?
A: It is amazing already, and nothing much to be changed. Why change something that is working fine. If anything in the future did happen, I would do my best to help/fix whatever happens.

Additional Information

11] How often do you participate in our group events/giveaways?
A: Due to me being newish, I have only participated in two events/giveaways. I am planning on participating in any I can get involved in, and won't be going inactive any time soon.

12] Any additional information that you want to add to support your application (e.g referrals from current forum members)
A: Even if this application gets denied, I am still going to try and help out the best that I can. This would just help my potential.

Vorteka
Unremarkable Contributor
Unremarkable Contributor

Back to top Go down