Littlemadtiger's Public Relations Moderator Application

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Littlemadtiger's Public Relations Moderator Application

Post by littlemadtiger on Sat Dec 06, 2014 3:32 am

General Information
0) Are you able to perform all of the core responsibilities listed above?  If no, please mention which ones you cannot perform.-Yes
1) Steam Username: ^ESS^NightTiger(CGC)
2) Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/madforyou/
3) Age:-Private(Prefer not to say)
4) Time zone: MST(Mountain Standard Time)
5) Your available hours on a daily basis (e.g weekdays 2 PM-8 PM, weekends 12 PM-10 PM) :
Weekdays 4:30pm-6:30pm and weekends 10:00am-`12:00am (Schedule might change soon due to baseball and more college, idk yet)

Questions
7)Do you prefer working independently with minimum instructions or do you prefer supervised work with instructions?
-Supervision first just to make sure i'm what y'all want as a moderator, then slowly over time more independent.
8 )Why do you want to apply for this position?
-I love hearing all sides of an argument before making a choice. Doing this job for CGC, helps me to better understand the communities views on its' growth, the events and giveaways done by the group, and much more. I also enjoy being influential; there shouldn't be any problem with doing this.
9) How would you approach a member of the group and start a conversation with them?
- Honesty, appreciation, and politeness first. Regardless of their day, how the feel, what goes on with their boyfriends/girlfriends, etc, i'm only here to hear a positive and negative side of opinions on the group without the "fantasy". Nevertheless, all members I talk to will be given the fullest of respect, dignity, and honor as if they were guests being invited into a house.
10) Describe your personality.
-Chatty: I love conversation and some of my friends will definitely say I am not a shy person about that.
-Sarcastic: Oh yes, baby! I'm bringing back the -Sar is Sarcasm.(however, this is only directed towards true friends on steam, not members of the community; unless they're really messed up.)
-Helpful- Providing assurance for a specific question is my #1 favorite thing to do. I've learned to control myself when things don't go as planned as they should.
-Formal: ALL MY FRIENDS WILL TELL YOU THIS! I like to use Good sir, Swell madam, and delightful a lot in my chat texts, and sometimes in live-talk on Skype.

Additional Information
11) How often do you participate in our group chat?
-Often lately. I like to come on when I can assure that i'm 100% online. I will participate in Giveaways and Chat events often to; I'll even sometimes come in for a little chat with some new friends, I have made here at CGC.
12) Any additional information that you want to add to support your application (e.g referrals from current moderators)
-None due to the fact that a lot of my work was independent and I really didn't talk much to the staff team at diff. server groups.
littlemadtiger
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top