Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Greetings!

3 posters

Go down

Greetings! Empty Greetings!

Post by Scorp Mon May 05, 2014 10:05 am

Steam Username: |NZ|Scorp
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/nzscorp

Age: 21 (considering the ages I've seen around the forums by now, it makes me feel way too old...)

Favorite Steam Game (explain!): Probably TF2, although I haven't played it a lot lately.
Favorite TF2 Class/Weapon/Map (explain!) Hard one... I don't really have a single favorite class. I really enjoy playing as a Medic, Soldier and Demoman (even if things don't always go my way).
Weapon, eh? That would probably be the Sticky Bomb Launcher, there are just so many ways to use it.
Map? That's an easy one! I'm not the biggest fan of custom maps, so it all comes down to payload Badwater.

How did you find Cakes Gaming Community/Why did you join Cakes Gaming Community: I got invited by a good friend. I'll be honest, I had no clue what to expect and at first I thought that it would be just another group within which I wouldn't be active one bit.
What you like about Cakes Gaming Community: Definitely the lovely people and the group chat. There might be some uncalled for hostility in the chat sometimes, but I still had a lot of fun with it.
I do apologize if I somehow annoyed anyone before, things can get out of hand sometimes.

What else can I say about myself...?
Well, I do like anime and manga, although I'm very slow when it comes to watching and reading.
Personally, I am mainly a fan of rock and most its sub-genres, but I have no issue with appreciating fine music.
I guess that's about it for now, thank you for taking your time to read this irrelevant stuff.  Razz 
Scorp
Scorp
Unremarkable Contributor
Unremarkable Contributor

Back to top Go down

Greetings! Empty Re: Greetings!

Post by Mizuki Mon May 05, 2014 10:07 am

Welcome home Scorp, you can be drunk here all you want~
Mizuki
Mizuki
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobu! Mon May 05, 2014 10:58 am

But don't get way to drunk though.... Hello Scorp welcome to my realm!
Shinobu!
Shinobu!
Godlike Caker
Godlike Caker

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Back to top Go down

Post by Scorp Mon May 05, 2014 1:03 pm

Uh.. Thank you for the warm welcome, I guess? x]
I'll do as you command, mistress...
Scorp
Scorp