Hi From Indonesia

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Hi From Indonesia

Post by boegie on Tue Apr 22, 2014 1:21 am

Steam Username: boegie
Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/boegie/
Age: 24
Country: Indonesia
Favorite Steam Game: Sleeping Dogs because i really love open world game. GTA, Just Cause, is another games i like.
Favorite TF2 Class/Weapon/Map (explain!): didnt play TF2 yet, already try but i never play again.. maybe i'll gonna try in the future Very Happy
How did you find Cakes Gaming Community/Why did you join Cakes Gaming Community: from FREE GAMES! GIVEAWAYS! group
What you like about Cakes Gaming Community: the giveaway.. so much giveaway from here
avatar
boegie
Unremarkable Contributor
Unremarkable Contributor

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi From Indonesia

Post by Lagger on Tue Apr 22, 2014 10:32 am

Your welcome boegie, enjoy your stay!
avatar
Lagger
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Posts : 20
Join date : 2014-03-16
Age : 18
Location : Lebanon

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi From Indonesia

Post by Space Pirate Summers on Wed Apr 23, 2014 7:57 am

Heyo Boegie! Welcome to CGC forums.

SLEEPING DOGS!!! I love that game also. Super excited for Sleeping Dogs 2! ^-^

Plenty of things to see and do on here, just as much as the chatroom and Steam group. Looking forward to seeing your contributions throughout. Enjoy!
avatar
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Posts : 316
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : A land where kingdoms are united into one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi From Indonesia

Post by boegie on Mon Apr 28, 2014 4:54 am

Space Pirate Summers wrote:Heyo Boegie! Welcome to CGC forums.

SLEEPING DOGS!!! I love that game also. Super excited for Sleeping Dogs 2! ^-^

Plenty of things to see and do on here, just as much as the chatroom and Steam group. Looking forward to seeing your contributions throughout. Enjoy!

is there any rumors about sleeping dogs 2? i never heard that. if it yes, i very excited too
that games have really great story and gameplay
avatar
boegie
Unremarkable Contributor
Unremarkable Contributor

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi From Indonesia

Post by SkylarStorm12345 on Thu May 01, 2014 8:52 am

Hello c:!

SkylarStorm12345
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Posts : 13
Join date : 2014-05-01

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi From Indonesia

Post by Space Pirate Summers on Fri May 02, 2014 11:12 am

boegie wrote:
Space Pirate Summers wrote:Heyo Boegie! Welcome to CGC forums.

SLEEPING DOGS!!! I love that game also. Super excited for Sleeping Dogs 2! ^-^

Plenty of things to see and do on here, just as much as the chatroom and Steam group. Looking forward to seeing your contributions throughout. Enjoy!

is there any rumors about sleeping dogs 2? i never heard that. if it yes, i very excited too
that games have really great story and gameplay

It was confirmed not long ago. Follow this IGN link-

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/07/sleeping-dogs-universe-sequel-triad-wars-in-development
avatar
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Posts : 316
Join date : 2014-03-03
Location : A land where kingdoms are united into one

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi From Indonesia

Post by boegie on Fri May 02, 2014 10:30 pm

SkylarStorm12345 wrote:Hello c:!

hi  cheers 

Space Pirate Summers wrote:
boegie wrote:
Space Pirate Summers wrote:Heyo Boegie! Welcome to CGC forums.

SLEEPING DOGS!!! I love that game also. Super excited for Sleeping Dogs 2! ^-^

Plenty of things to see and do on here, just as much as the chatroom and Steam group. Looking forward to seeing your contributions throughout. Enjoy!

is there any rumors about sleeping dogs 2? i never heard that. if it yes, i very excited too
that games have really great story and gameplay

It was confirmed not long ago. Follow this IGN link-

http://uk.ign.com/articles/2013/10/07/sleeping-dogs-universe-sequel-triad-wars-in-development

time to wait for the sequel Very Happy
avatar
boegie
Unremarkable Contributor
Unremarkable Contributor

Posts : 4
Join date : 2014-04-21
Location : Indonesia

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Hi From Indonesia

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum