Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Who the heck is this Unity guy anyway? :/

3 posters

Go down

Who the heck is this Unity guy anyway? :/ Empty Who the heck is this Unity guy anyway? :/

Post by Unity Sun Mar 16, 2014 9:47 am

Well, hello to all you people living under a rock, i'm Unity, the new moderator assigned by Sekai!

My current steam username is: Unity ☣.
Here's my steam profile link if any of you wanna check it out: Unity ☣'s profile page

I'm currently 22. I live in, and was born in the USA.

My favourite steam game would have to be ARMA 3 as i really enjoy huge realistic open world maps and over-the-top looking graphics.
My favourite TF2 class, weapon and map would have to be found in the future. (I don't play tf2 alot)

I found CGC through an invitation which was sent by a friend. I took a look at the group's page and went "oh great... another tf2 giveaway group". I still decided to give it a shot even though i didn't play tf2 to see how the admins held up on such a rapidly growing community... And to be honest, I was completely impressed.

I love the carefree staff members who are always there to inject some fun into my daily life. I also liked how professional sounding the admins were during the giveaway, and the willingness for the admins to have a chat with a nobody like me when i first joined the group.

My real name is Lawrence, although most of my friends call me Law in real life because of how uptight i go about doing things. I'm much more open on the internet as i don't have quite a huge social status to upkeep and it's my only outlet to let me freely express my feelings and the things i love. I have a deep addiction to anime and all things anime related and a love for artwork.

I have put up several social networking accounts under my online username, namely:
My Anime List
My Soup.io
My Raptr
My Osu account
SteamRep & SteamRank

♫ ♪ Just a little music for you to enjoy ♩ ♬
Later (nightcore)
Toradora - Vanilla Salt
Yukari Tamura - Fantastic Future
Envy - Paladin (progessive)
Aki - Wanna Be My Dream (eurobeat remix)
Unity
Unity
Moderator God
Moderator God

http://uniity.soup.io/

Back to top Go down

Who the heck is this Unity guy anyway? :/ Empty Re: Who the heck is this Unity guy anyway? :/

Post by Space Pirate Summers Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:17 pm

I'll save the generic welcome pep talk seeing as we've had discussions and your activity is more than evident from the recent posts tab. Glad to have you on board this mighty cake vessel.

*clicks anime list* my, oh my. Don't think my list will ever be that extensive, but nice to see the odd couple I recognise. Might have to reach out to you once I'm done with my current list (E.T.C 10 years from now).

Who the heck is this Unity guy anyway? :/ 2831_b855

Laughed more than I should have. Interesting Soup.io page.
Space Pirate Summers
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Back to top Go down

Who the heck is this Unity guy anyway? :/ Empty Re: Who the heck is this Unity guy anyway? :/

Post by Unity Sun Mar 16, 2014 5:46 pm

I usually would complete about 5-10 episodes of anime in a day if i have the time, so i burn through seasons really quickly xD
Unity
Unity
Moderator God
Moderator God

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Pirate Summers Sun Mar 16, 2014 6:52 pm

Unity wrote:I usually would complete about 5-10 episodes of anime in a day if i have the time, so i burn through seasons really quickly xD

That's insane. Most I watched was back in November, Attack on Titan. Finished the entire season 7am in the morning. It was that addictive. x3
Space Pirate Summers
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Unity Mon Mar 17, 2014 6:15 am

was tempted to post a "We can't stop" .gif, but thought of the people who might puke their guts out and decided not to.
Unity
Unity
Moderator God
Moderator God

Back to top Go down

Post by Space Pirate Summers Mon Mar 17, 2014 7:39 am

Haha, a very likely outcome.
Space Pirate Summers
Space Pirate Summers
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Lagger Wed Mar 19, 2014 2:27 pm

Hi there.
Lagger
Lagger
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum