Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

About Psycho-Pass

2 posters

Go down

About Psycho-Pass Empty About Psycho-Pass

Post by X4vi0uR Tue Mar 04, 2014 8:54 am

What do you think of this anime? To me it was a really good experience that kept me wanting just more and more with its plot excalating and deepening episode after episode. I talked in chat with some other people about it being predictable or unpredictable. To me it was really unpredictable at some times breaking some of the usual clichés of thriller movies. So what are your opinions about this anime? Was it good? Was it not? Have you seen it yet? Were you thinking to see it? Let us know!  Question 
X4vi0uR
X4vi0uR
Mildly Menacing Contributor

Back to top Go down

About Psycho-Pass Empty Re: About Psycho-Pass

Post by Shinobu! Tue Mar 04, 2014 11:02 am

I'm actually watching it atm, i'm in episode 4, but so far so good, it reminds me of guilty crown, which is one of my favorite anime, i like it and i want to finish it (Not yet i fucking love the first ending)
Shinobu!
Shinobu!
Godlike Caker
Godlike Caker

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Back to top Go down

Post by X4vi0uR Tue Mar 04, 2014 1:18 pm

Good for you, in my opinion PP is far better than GC, but that's just about overall plot...still I admit that GC has it's good moments.  Very Happy 
X4vi0uR
X4vi0uR

Back to top Go down

Post by Shinobu! Wed Mar 05, 2014 11:53 pm

X4vi0uR wrote:Good for you, in my opinion PP is far better than GC, but that's just about overall plot...still I admit that GC has it's good moments.  Very Happy 

Honestly I think Guilty Crown was made for younger people, and Psycho pass was made for Older audiences, and its really catchy, i'm just in ep 5 (no big progression tho.. i'm watching another anime and doing stuff irl) and i really like it, it has a bit of suspense and it makes you feel like, "okay what's going to happen omg omg... D:"Razz

And both opening and Ending are pretty good,
Shinobu!
Shinobu!
Godlike Caker
Godlike Caker

http://fenglee.com/game/aog/

Back to top Go down

Post by X4vi0uR Thu Mar 06, 2014 11:19 am

That's the same thing I felt...probably I didn't enjoy GC as much since I've seen a lot of shounen and action anime, so when I compare it to PP I always see the latter as a fresher experience.
X4vi0uR
X4vi0uR

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum