Cakes Gaming Community
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Laces115's Group Moderator Application

3 posters

Go down

Laces115's Group Moderator Application Empty Laces115's Group Moderator Application

Post by Laces115 Thu Feb 27, 2014 7:39 pm

General Information

1.Steam Username: Laces115

2. Steam Profile Link: http://steamcommunity.com/id/laces115/

3. Age: Soon to be 16 (roughly one month).

4. Time Zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

5. Available Hours: Weekdays: Around 6 P.M. to 9:30 P.M. (may be more or less time available depending on how much free time I have). Weekends: Around 12 P.M. to 9:30 P.M. (this time is much more flexible).

Previous Experience
I am an Admin in the following giveaway/raffle groups: Harbonator Giveaways, Sheba Raffles, and Jstar's Awesome Group. I have hosted giveaways in these groups before.

Questions

1. I would have to say that I prefer independent work with relative solitude, while having occasional guidance and instructions, if needed.

2. I am applying for this position for the ability to further assist the group, by hosting and monitoring giveaways, and moderating the forums.

3. I wish to accomplish my previously stated intentions: to help moderate and expand upon the group.

4. Personally, I find nothing that is inherently "wrong" or needs fixing with the group, the organization is fantastic and the sense of community between the members is clearly apparent.

Additional Information

1. I participate relativley often in events and giveaways, though ones that happen almost spontaneously (chat giveaways generally), I sometimes miss out on, though not too often.

I am a Premium player in Team Fortress 2 (so I can give people items), and I have contributed to the group already, doing a Secret Saxton giveaway in the Cakes' Server (about 20 gifts were distributed), and about 5 weapons donated to the Community Weapons Bank.

I do hope to help out, and contribute to the group, and am looking forward to a response.
Laces115
Laces115
Totally Ordinary Contributor
Totally Ordinary Contributor

Back to top Go down

Laces115's Group Moderator Application Empty Re: Laces115's Group Moderator Application

Post by Unity Fri Mar 14, 2014 11:51 am

Being admin on 3 giveaway groups might provide the experience needed to deal with situations, however, it will also drain you of your time and dedication to a single group. Also, your opinion of the forums being "fantastic" clearly shows you feel no need for anything to be improved upon. With no clear motive/goal for the future, you would just be another ordinary moderator, one that we could just as easily find anywhere. Sadly, I can't find anything on this post which sets you above the rest of the hopefuls out there, apart from the fact that you are a TF2 premium player. Don't give up though! Try to improve on your current application. Best of luck! Smile
Unity
Unity
Moderator God
Moderator God

http://uniity.soup.io/

Back to top Go down

Laces115's Group Moderator Application Empty Re: Laces115's Group Moderator Application

Post by Sekai Tue Mar 18, 2014 5:12 pm

Application cancelled on request.
Sekai
Sekai
Admin

https://cakesgamingcommunity.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum