Member Introduction Incoming!!

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Member Introduction Incoming!!

Post by J_Turret on Fri Feb 21, 2014 3:16 am

Steam Username:J_Turret
Steam Profile Link:http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198054728921/

Favorite Steam Game: Team Fortress 2 of course! I enjoy this game because its (sometimes) fast-paced, many different weapons, 2 styles of play a WHOLE lot of maps, etc.
Favorite TF2 Class,Weapon and Map: My favorite class is sniper because i enjoy shooting at people at either a long distance (sniper rifles) or at close to medium distance (The Huntsman). Also, i like putting bullets through the opponents brain. Very Happy 
My favorite weapon is the Dead Ringer for the spy. It is one of the best weapons for all nine classes. If not that, one of the best cloaks for spy. You will automatically fake your death at the slightest of enemy fire on you(when holding it in your left hand).
I will go with a classic Control Point map for my fav map. Dustbowl. 3 rounds to capture 9 CP, or at least 6. It has so many Engi spots that you can surprise the enemy with.

How did you find Cakes Gaming Community/Why did you join Cakes Gaming Community:I found this community by A TF2 Army?. I was reading a post that said that CGC was holding a Skyrim/Tf2 Keys Giveaway, and A TF2 Army? was in partnership.

What you like about Cakes Gaming Community: I like the admins, the giveaways, basically everything about the community and the group!

Anything else you want to add: PEACE OUT !!afro 

J_Turret
Mildly Menacing Contributor
Mildly Menacing Contributor

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Member Introduction Incoming!!

Post by Falmez on Mon Mar 03, 2014 4:12 am

Hi turret
Falmez
Legendary Contributor
Legendary Contributor